Saturday, April 01, 2006

End of March Results:

I tried to do something new. Instead of playing long sessions for bonuses and grinding out, I decided to play shorter sessions. I felt burnt out after February absolutely raped me in the cash games (10 straight losing sessions of 1 buyin or more), and if I wasn't playing 2/4 short, I woulda been broke. I also told myself in March that I would play strictly tournaments, but after 5 days and 2 FTs, I got bored, so I went back to the limit cash games. I played less hands than I usually do (only 200 hands a day), but the results were really nice.

Playing shorter sessions makes me constantly play at my best, cuz like all poker players, my attention span lowers the longer I play. However, I still want to try and play 15k hands this april, 500 hands a day, so I can get around 1k in rakeback. It should cover for the downswing that's bound to happen this month.

Anyways here is the Results for March

Total Hands: 5,860
Total Amount Won: $1,553.00
BB/100: 2.65
BB/Hr: 2.15
VPIP: 25.53
PF%: 10.53
Agression Factor: 2.01

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Alaska Airlines
Web Page Counters