Friday, July 14, 2006

The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly over the last 2 days

The good

- Coming 2nd in the $50 Limit tourney for $720
- First cash in a while in the $10 rebuy ($160)
- My tourney play in the last week
- I feel like I'm winning 60% of my races, which is good

The bad

- Bubbling out of the $3 rebuy after investing $50
- Most of the tourneys I didnt cash in the last couple days, although I felt I played well.

The UGLY (this is all today)

- Playing 1 out of 59 hands in the $150+12, then the one time I steal I find myself dominated by A-6.
- Rebuying 21 times in the $5 rebuy for a 5k stack and then busting with 99 to 77, oh yes, 3 for 22 showdown ratio
- Actually closing the browser after my 4-4 loses to A-Kx3. (Yes it was a 4 way all in and they ALL had A-K), but OF COURSE the A comes. I was left with 2800, and I didnt bother to addon.

Somehow I find myself up like $200. But it feels like someone kicked me in the nuts.

I have never ever just closed the browser and left, but today I did. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

3 Comments:

At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

 
At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

 
At 2:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Alaska Airlines
Web Page Counters