Saturday, June 03, 2006

You lazy sons of bitches

So today we were supposed to rape Donk-O-Rama blind. However, thanks to shoddy planning, everyone showing up late, and a driver who voluntarily hypes up the trip for a week and then refuses to get up off his own couch, we sit and watch the fucking Blue Jay game and play Tiger Woods for money.

So the 3 of us get to JJ's house at 7:30 or so, he's sitting on his couch watching TV. It pretty much goes like this:

"So we going or what?"
"I dunno"
"Uhm...what?"
"After this inning"

This goes on literally for about 5 innings. Eventually...

"It's almost 9 o clock, I have work at 11 tomorrow so we need to go now"
"No we don't"

I just owned myself there. But we're going next week...we have to.

I've been itching to get back there ever since my first and only experience. The 10/20 game has the skill of a 1/2 game online. If I had any sort of bankroll for 30/60 I would seriously consider moving closer to that place. 90 min drive is too much to go everyday. I'd probably die on the way home or back since I'm an asian driver.

Anyways back to Tiger Woods, all of us have cheap golfers with maxed stats so we have to choose a donkey golfer. I get Adam Scott, JJ picks Vijay, Mikey picks (no surprise Weir, and Jason picks Ian fucking Poulter. As a challenge,we pick the scammiest fake course known to man (aka Red Rock Creek) on Tiger tees and no spinning.

None of us got to even par, which shows how poor we are at the game, and Mikey scams out the win at +5 for A WHOPPING $60. Lets just say 750 Par 5s ruined me.

Tomorrow is the last day I work at the Hershey Centre. I need to start looking for new work. or maybe take Poker more seriously. I haven't decided yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Alaska Airlines
Web Page Counters