Sunday, April 23, 2006

Bitchfest Supreme

I never thought with exams finishing I would NOT be playing poker, but the last 3 days have made me consider quitting for a long long time.

Played 4 $29 satellites to get into the big tourney, they ended up in the following fashion: The first 3 I came 3rd, the 4th I came last

Satellite 1: I pick off a bluff on a A-K-2 flop with 8-8 (Don't ask how, it was a weird feeling), 7 on the turn to give him his setzilla, good night.

Satellite 2: A-K vs A-Ks. I was drawing dead on the flop.

Satellite 3: 4-4 vs A-4. Flushzilla hit.

Satellite 4: Cooler. In the BB with K-9. Flopped a straight, and ran into a slowplayed A-K. I can't believe i used to limp with A-K, now it just infuriates me.

Then I tried a couple $50+5 90 mans, which involved me busting in the 20s both times.

Then I tried buying into the $200=15, and if the 4 satellites didnt tell me enough, I didn't even crack the top 5000.

Then I tried a session of limit, and lost a buyin in a record 10 mins. thats $25 per minute.

So when all is said and done, I'm done until at least mid May. I will try to update on poker shows that I see, because I need to cahnge the way I play.

Oh, and Tony Licastro makes me puke. The way he cheered harder than TheTakeover when Bill was just about drawing dead was disgusting. You don't do that shit. Yes I'm jealous, because the fact that he can be a card rack and do two things (1. Say all in and 2. Act like a complete jackass at the table) AND be a millionaire is just...wow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Alaska Airlines
Web Page Counters