Sunday, April 16, 2006

Random

Saturday:

Wake up at noon, study till 3

3 pm - Go to the range
4 pm- Study more
6 pm - Burn my dinner, end up spending money on pizza
7 pm - Study more
12 am - Go play poker practicing squeezing cards.

Couple funny hands:

I squeeze out two non across and try to bluff at a 8c-9h-4h-10c-Jc. I end up having 2c-3c and busting out 4-9.

Squeeze out two nothing across, raise, no one calls, it turns out to be aces.

I get a none across and a paint, so I raise it up. 5 callers. Flop comes 5-6-A. I decide to look then and I see As-Ks. I push, EVERYONE calls, and I end up losing to A-8.

5 am - Get McDonalds breakfast

6 am - Study more

10 am - Go to church

12 pm - Play 5 heads up matches at $50+5 a piece. Win 3 of them

1 pm - Study more

4 pm - Play the 1 mill guaranteed, bust out with Aces got a setzilla to the face by 2-2.

6 pm - Study more

10 pm - Start the rebuy, rebuy in 6 times. Still get a shitty stack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Alaska Airlines
Web Page Counters