Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Getting my confidence...and money back.

Well since I dropped over 2-3k in tourney buyins, I knew if I stuck with it, I would get it back. I have 1k coming soon, but before that I was such an addict that I instawired $200, 100 for FTP and 100 for stars.

Well, with the stars money, I won a satellite to the big sunday tourney, took the cash, and played in a $100+9 SNG, which I won. With the cards I got, it woulda been a travesty not to win. AA 6 times, KK 3 times, Slick twice, Queens 2 times, each time someone calling my raise.

FTP didnt go better, I played a ton of 8.70 turbos to get used to the format. However, I have one cash in the 19k gaurantee thanks to it, and also qualified for the 40k guarantee.

I am calling my shot and predicting a good cash at the 40k.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Alaska Airlines
Web Page Counters